Osage Foundation Community Grant Guidelines
The purpose of the Osage Community Grant is to financially support organizations and their projects in communities where Osage live and work. Only organizations -- not individuals -- are eligible for these grants and the maximum amount available is $3,500. No matching funds from the recipient are required.
- Requests should be submitted on an Osage Nation Foundation official donation request form. Please download the form by clicking here.
- Requests should include a detailed description of how the donation will be used.
- Requests are reviewed as applications are received although it is recommended that all applications be received a minimum of 60 days before the funds are needed.
- Preference is given to requests from organizations that directly impact residents of the Osage Nation.
- Grants are for organizations only. Individuals are not eligible for this grant.
Note: No Osage Foundation funds may be used for finder’s fees or paid as commission to grant writers.
How to submit your Application
Download the application form by clicking here.
To submit via mail please send to:
Osage Nation Foundation Community Grant Program
Attn: Funds Request
P.O. Box 92777
Southlake, TX 76092
To submit via email please send to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Osage Community Grant Request